Fun Competitions and Events
The Climbing Station hosts a number of fun competitions throughout the year open to all abilities, along with boot demos and other climbing events.
Squash League 2019
The Squash League is a projecting comp, i.e. the attempts taken on any given problem will not affect your score. There will be 100 problems set over 7 rounds with 1 point available for each climb. Thanks to Lattice Training for sponsoring this event.
Between December 2018 and March 2019 will be running a series of Masterclasses from some of the best climbers and coaches in the country.
You can find details of previous competitions, including scores, by following the links below:
- Winter Boulder League 2018-19
- Summer Boulder League 2018
- Junior Boulder Comp 2018 Results
- 6th Birthday Competition Scores
- Summer Festival 2018
- Squash League 2018
- Leicester Varsity 2018
- Winter Boulder League 2017/18
- Youth Boulder Competition 2017
- Summer Boulder League 2017
- Squash Boulder League 2017 – Scores
- Winter Boulder League 2016/17 – Scores